It is important to know how to track a lost mobile phone. Especially if the device stores a lot of memorable photos, important documents, for accounts that are still connected to the application.
If you are lucky, the person who finds it may immediately contact the relevant contact to return it WL for the owner. However, if it falls into the wrong hands, it is not impossible to use the mobile phone for things harmful to the owner.
How much better for the owner WL To learn how to track a lost mobile phone in order to increase the possibility of returning the device to the owner’s hand.
How to Track a Lost Mobile Phone Using Google Services
The search engines found by Larry Page and Sergey Brin provide services to find lost phones for Wear OS watches.
quotes support.googleBesides Find Phone, Android users can lock and delete lost phone data.
Track lost cell phones through the service The Google It can be done without an app and only requires an internet network. Here are the steps:
- access page http://android.com/find.
- sign in to calculate The Google
- If you have more than one phone, tap Lost phone at the top of the page.
- if WL Missing has more than one user profile, sign in with an account The Google In the main profile.
- After that, a notification will appear on the phone Missing from Google Play Services It shows the location information of the lost Android phone.
Please note that the location listed may not be an exact or an approximate location. if WL Can not be found, you can see the last mobile site (if any).
After knowing where your phone is, there are several things you can do, such as:
- Audio playback: This is done so that your lost phone keeps ringing for five minutes even when it’s turned on silent or silent.
- safe device.: Lock your device with a PIN, pattern, or The password. Also, to make it easier for people who find your phone to contact you, send a message or phone number to the lock screen.
- erase device: Delete all data on WL However, the data stored on the SD card (memory) may not be deleted either. After using this feature, the app Find my device It can not be used.
How to Track a Lost Mobile Phone with Find My Device
The location of the lost mobile phone can also be tracked through the APP Find my device Available in Play Store. Here are the steps:
- On another Android phone or tablet, open the app Find my device.
- After that, go to the application.
- If the lost device is yours, tap “Complete’ as your name.
- If you want to help a friend, click “Sign in as a guest” And let your friends in.
- After that, follow the same steps mentioned above.
How to track a lost mobile phone via email and maps
Lost mobile phone can be tracked with the help E-mail And Google Maps. Here are the steps:
1. By e-mail
How to track a lost Android phone can be done through E-mail With the following steps:
- On the Gmail page, enter the name and password that were on your lost phone.
- Next, select View gmail Web version.
- In the upper right, select the nine dots icon.
- Log in to the account The Google and scroll down.
- Select the “Get Started” option under Find Your Phone.
- Then select your lost mobile phone.
- Re-enter the email password that was on the lost mobile phone.
- Select the “Search” option.
- After that, it will appear Google Mapsclick Close.
- Select the type of phone you are tracking and click the icon Update So that the position of the lost mobile phone is updated and read Google Maps.
- The location of your lost mobile phone will be read on the screen.
2. Via Google Maps
Lost Android phone can be tracked via Google Mapsmethod:
- Open the app Google Maps.
- select menu ‘settings’.
- Then click Share Location and Start.
- You can choose the tracking time. Choose for an hour or until it is disabled so that WL can be tracked.
- Then click on Select People.
- Complete the email address and phone number you want to track.
- Click Share, then tap Activate.
- Moreover, the location of the lost mobile phone will be tracked for 24 hours.
How to track a lost Android phone when it is turned off
Consider cell phone tracking with services The Google or the app Find my devicecan only be done if the phone is turned on, or logged into the account The Googleis online, location features enabled, and has an app Find my device Energetic.
However, what if WL Lost dead? Don’t worry, you can do the following ways:
- Enter the application Google Maps.
- Click the small triangle in the right corner of the page.
- Click “Add Account”.
- Write down the email address that was on your lost mobile phone.
- Enter the password.
- Click I agree.
- Click the small triangle at the top left of the page and select the timeline option.
- Google Maps It will display the location of your lost mobile phone.
How to Track a Lost Mobile Phone Using IMEI
IMEI or International Mobile Equipment Identity is a different identifier in each WL which cannot be changed or removed.
With IMEI, mobile users have a higher chance of finding the lost mobile phone when it is no longer connected to the email.
There are several ways to find out the IMEI number. Or not, you can type *#06#. You don’t need to click the call button, because the IMEI number will be visible automatically.
a second, is to open the menusettings’ on your phone. then select “about the phone’ or “About the phone”. The IMEI number is listed among other pieces of information.
Once you know your IMEI number, you can ask the police for help in tracing your lost phone. This is because most of the police track lost cell phones by relying on the IMEI number.
Another method that can be used is to ask the provider for help. You just need to call call center Provider and notification of mobile phone number and IMEI. Moreover, the provider will help you in tracking your lost cell phone.