Concacaf W Championship – Group A: USA vs. Haiti
dates: 4 July 2022
the places: Estadio University; Monterrey, Mexico
Broadcasting: CBS Sports, Paramount+, VX
Broadcast times: 7 PM ET / 6 PM ET
Official start time: 7 PM ET / 6 PM ET
start xi vs. Haiti: 18- Casey Murphy; 3- Alana Cook, 4-Becky Sauerbrunn (Capt.), 5-Kelley O’Hara, 9-Mallory Pugh, 10-Lindsey Horan, 11-Sophia Smith, 13-Alex Morgan, 16-Rose Lavelle, 17-Andi Sullivan 19 – Emily Fox
Available subs: 1- Alyssa Naher. 2-Ashley Sanchez, 6-Trinity Rodman, 7-Ashley Hatch, 8-Sofia Huerta, 12-Naomi Germa, 14-Emily Sonnett, 15-Megan Rapinoe, 20-Taylor Kornick, 21-Aubrey Kingsbury, 22-Kristi Mewes, 23- Midge Pierce
game notes | Five things to know – Haiti
- USWNT Starting Maximum Numbers XI (including this match): Sauerbronn (204), Morgan (193), O’Hara (155), Horan (112), Poe (75), LaVille (74), Sullivan (29), Smith (17), Fox (15), Cook (11), Murphy (6)
- Today’s starting lineup averages 80 caps per player with four players – Sauerbrunn, Morgan, O’Hara and Horan – having over 100 caps. Four players on this list – Smith, Fox, Cook and Murphy – have made less than 20 games and will all make their first-ever World Cup or Olympic qualifier appearances.
- Four players appeared in this starting lineup in the USA’s last encounter against Haiti, which came in the opening match of the Concacaf Olympic Qualification on January 28, 2020. Lavelle, O’Hara and Sauerbrunn started that game in Houston while Horan came in second. . Substitute half and scored the third goal for the United States in a 4-0 victory.
- center back Becky Soerbrunn I will captain the USWNT for 33research and development 204The tenth International appearance. This will be the 18 swerbrunnThe tenth start and 19The tenth Cap for the USA in the CONCACAF qualifying event, having played in World Cup qualifiers in 2010, 2014, 2018 and Olympic qualifiers in 2012, 2016 and 2020.
- A goal keeper Casey Murphy She will make her CONCACAF qualifying debut as she claimed her sixth career title and fourth appearance in 2022. Murphy, who claimed her first USWNT title just seven months ago in a 3-0 win over Australia in Sydney on November 27, has four netted Clean in her previous five hats.
- defender Alana Cook Her seventh participation will start in 2022 where she will make her debut in the qualifiers in what will be her 11thThe tenth USWNT’s international public appearance. Cook leads the team with 504 minutes played in 2022 and scored a pair of assists in the USA’s victory over Uzbekistan on 9 April. This will be the fourth time that Cook and Sauerbrunn have started together as a center back. They recently started together in the USA’s 3-0 win over Colombia on June 25.
- Kelly O’Hara You will earn it 155The tenth Hat, Moves in a Tie with Michelle Akers and Kristen Press for 22second abbreviation In the USWNT’s all-time maximum list. O’Hara, who scored her third career goal in the USWNT’s victory over Colombia on June 28, will compete in The sixth CONCACAF qualifier, having played in Olympic qualifiers in 2012, 2016 and 2020 and World Cup qualifiers in 2014 and 2018. She has one goal and four assists in 16 qualifying matches.
- Mallory Bog She will make her sixth debut in 2022, becoming 49The tenth Player in USWNT history to reach 75 caps. At 24 years and 66 days old, she is the youngest player to reach this milestone since Heather O’Reilly did so in 2008 at the age of 23. Pugh was directly involved in scoring the top 10 goals in 2022. In both goals (5) and assists (5). This will be pew 10The tenth Cap overall in the CONCACAF qualifiers and its first since the World Cup qualifiers in 2018.
- Midfielder Lindsey Horan 112The tenth Cap as she competes in her fourth consecutive qualifying event for the USA, having featured in the Olympic qualifiers in 2016, the World Cup qualifiers in 2018, and the Olympic qualifiers again in 2020. Houran led the U.S. in scoring with Six goals during the Olympic qualifiers in 2020, including a goal in the opening match of the tournament vs. Haiti.
- Sophia SmithAt the age of 21, the youngest player in this starting lineup will make her CONCACAF qualifying debut at the age of 17.The tenth overalls hat. Smith tied the United States for the top scorer this year with five and scored two in her last game for the United States, with a 3-0 win over Colombia on June 25 in her hometown, Colorado.
- Alex Morgan You will earn her 193research and development The USWNT caps what will be its second and third overall debut for the USA in 2022. Morgan scored a total of 19 goals in her 20 qualifying matches for the USA, 10 of which were in the World Cup qualifiers, the fourth most for the team in history. She scored seven goals in four matches in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers, her most recent being a CONCACAF qualifying event for the USA. She missed the Olympic qualifiers in 2020 due to pregnancy.
- Rose Lavell 74The tenth Max job as she starts a fifth consecutive game for USWNT. Laville tied with the team leadership this year with five assists and directly participated in seven goals in the last four games for the United States (two goals and five assists). Laville scored five goals and one assist in her previous nine CONCACAF qualifying matches.
- Midfielder Andy Sullivan She will make her seventh debut in 2022 while she will be 29 years oldThe tenth The general international appearance of the USA. Sullivan, who ranks third in the team in total minutes played in 2022 with 436 minutes, will make a second appearance for the United States in the CONCACAF qualifiers, starting and playing the full 90 minutes against Panama during the 2020 Olympic qualifiers.
- Emily Fox She will make her CONCACAF qualifying debut, winning her 15 yearsThe tenth Cover for the USA. Fox will now play 11 of the 12 USA games since the FIFA window in October 2021, starting 10 games during that time. No player has appeared in more matches for the USA in the past 10 months.