KOMPAS.com The red plate cellular company Telkomsel already has a service that its customers can use to borrow a Telkomsel stake. The service is called Telkomsel Emergency Pack.
This Telkomsel Emergency Package is useful for customers who have run out of internet quota and at the same time they do not have credit to buy a quota.
This service provides loans to customers with a system pay later Or use first and pay later.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Check Telkomsel Packages Fast and Practical
With Telkomsel Emergency Package, customers can borrow internet quota at different prices and sizes. For example, at Rs 6,500, users can borrow Telkomsel’s 650MB per day quota.
In addition to borrowing the Telkomsel share, the Telkomsel Emergency Package also provides packages for borrowing phone and group credit (internet, phone, SMS). Starting with the cheapest price from IDR 1000 to IDR 15000.
So, by purchasing a Telkomsel Emergency Package, customers can continue to surf the internet, make calls and SMS even though they have no credit and no data quota.
So, how do you borrow Telkomsel’s stake? There are at least three ways to borrow Telkomsel share and credit through the Telkomsel Emergency Package.
Read also: How to check if Telkomsel’s 3G signal in your area is turned off or not
How to Borrow Share and Credit through the MyTelkomsel App
- Make sure you already have the MyTelkomsel app on your phone, if you don’t, you can get it from the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
- Open the MyTelkomsel app, then go to the shopping list and tap on the ‘Special For You’ option
- Then select the “Promo Only For You” option.
- Then, if your number meets the terms and conditions as an emergency package recipient, the package selection will appear.
- Select the type (Phone, Internet, or Combo (Internet, Phone, and SMS) and the desired emergency package amount.
- Next, confirm the selected emergency package. At this point, the customer will not be required to pay.
- Wait for the confirmation SMS from 5111 or 5050 and the emergency package is ready to use.
Also Read: 2 Ways to Find Nearest GraPARI to Upgrade 4G Telkomsel
How to Borrow Telkomsel Share and Credit via USSD Code
- Open the contact list available on your phone.
- Then press *505# and press the green button or “Call”
- If your number meets the terms and conditions for emergency package service, additional information will appear.
- Customers only need to activate the required emergency package.
- Wait for the confirmation SMS from 5111 or 5050, and congratulations, you can now use your emergency package.
Read also: What is Telkomsel’s local quota and how to use it?
How to borrow Telkomsel share and balance via SMS
- If your Telkomsel number is deemed to comply with the terms and conditions, it means that its balance has run out, Telkomsel will automatically provide an emergency package via SMS from 5111 or 5050.
- Then type yes or according to the keywords you were informed.
- Then all you have to do is wait for an SMS response from 5111 or 5050 regarding the activation of your emergency package
- If you have received an SMS from 5111 or 5050, your emergency package has been activated.
Also Read: How to Transfer Telkomsel Share via UMB Code
Since the system is a loan, users will not be required to pay directly for the selected emergency package.
Later, the loan payment will be deducted automatically when the customer reloads the balance. The nominal discount is the same as the emergency package purchased previously.
Telkomsel emergency package types and prices
Here is a list of prices, quota and credit amount on Telkomsel Emergency Package as of July 8, 2022, as compiled by KompasTekno from Telkomsel official website:
Telkomsel emergency package for internet quota only
||Internet share loan size||expire|
|IDR 6500||650 MB||day 1|
|14000 Indonesian Rupiah||2 GB||day 1|
|14000 Indonesian Rupiah||1 GB||2 days|
|IDR 24,000||2 GB||3 days|
|IDR 27,000||2.5 GB||3 days|
Telkomsel emergency package for calls only
|price||Phone share loan amount||expire|
|IDR 3000||30 minutes||day 1|
|5000 IDR||50 minutes||day 1|
|IDR 7000||70 minutes||2 days|
|IDR 10000||100 minutes||2 days|
Telkomsel Combo Emergency Package (Internet, Phone, SMS)
|price||Internet share||share phone||share sms||expire|
|1000 Indonesian Rupiah||30 MB||5 minutes||10 text messages||day 1|
|IDR 3000||300 MB||75 minutes||30 text messages||day 1|
|IDR 3500||300 MB||5 minutes||10 text messages||day 1|
|5000 IDR||500 MB||75 minutes||30 text messages||day 1|
|IDR 6000||500 MB||5 minutes||10 text messages||2 days|
|IDR 7000||750 MB||75 minutes||30 text messages||2 days|
|IDR 8000||800 MB||10 minutes||20 text messages||2 days|
|IDR 10000||1 GB||75 minutes||30 text messages||2 days|
|IDR 12000||1.2 GB||50 minutes||50 text messages||2 days|
|IDR 13,000||1.6 GB||35 minutes||50 text messages||2 days|
|IDR 15,000||1.5 GB||50 minutes||50 text messages||3 days|
Despite the variety of packages available, users cannot choose the amount of Internet loans and the share of credit.
Telkomsel will automatically provide the loan amount that customers can use, based on the frequency of credit increases and the average amount of credit used per month.
Also Read: How to Subscribe to Netflix with Telkomsel Credit
Telkomsel Emergency Package Terms and Conditions
To use the emergency package service, Telkomsel customers must meet several terms and conditions.
First, the customer must ensure that he has become a Telkomsel prepaid customer with an active Telkomsel number for more than 60 days.
Next, make sure that the client has no arrears on credit loans.
Read also: How to get and redeem Telkomsel points via MyTelkomsel app
If the customer uses the Telkomsel credit service, be sure to pay first. Otherwise, this Telkomsel Emergency Package will not be activate.
This Telkomsel service usage limit is only 5 times in 30 days. More information about the Telkomsel emergency package can be found via the following link.
Get updates Selected news And the Breaking news Everyday from Kompas.com. Let’s join the Telegram group “Kompas.com News Update”, how to click on the link https://t.me/kompascomupdate, then join. You must first install the Telegram application on your mobile phone.